How to clean and care for zebra blinds
- Utilize a light feather duster or a hair dryer to dust the surface of the fabric
- For thorough cleaning, you can choose a small vacuum cleaner with a bristle brush, be careful don’t suck fabric into the vacuum cleaner.
- To not last stain, it’s better to use detergent and wipe from the edge.
- Do not scrub the fabric with any rough objects.
- Regular cleaning can keep your fabric neat as new. Be sure to remove any surface particulates.
- Roll up the whole fabric when cleaning the windows near the blind to minimize the damage from irritating chemicals.
- Do not tear or pull any threads or frayed edges. Instead, cut them gently using scissors.
#zebra blinds #interiordesigns #windowblinds #combiblinds #officeblinds #rollerblinds #combiblinds #duplexblinds #homedecor #zebrablindsindubai