Steps to clean your curtains
- Remove all the hooks and curtain weights and loosen the heading tape. Bring out the specks of dust by shaking the drapes.
- Let detergent completely dissolve in the cold water, then soak curtains note more than 3 minutes.
- In the case of hand washing, start washing gently and carefully. Never rub the fabric.
- Thoroughly rinse to expel as much water as possible. If machine-washing does a short washing machine spin, use a delicate program.
- Iron before it is 100%. dried. Even after ironing it should have some dampness until it hangs. Ironing in mild damp conditions makes it smooth and wrinkle-free.
- Iron on the wrong sides lengthways, while ironing stretches the fabric slightly.
- Clean curtain tracks, windows, and sills before installing the curtains back.
- Hang the curtains when it is slightly damp to drop them to the exact length.
Important note: Before putting in the washing machine or ironing read the instructions on the care label thoroughly or seek the help of experts.